PRIVATE BASIC / LEVEL 01 / NEW PRICE

AYO SISWA SISWI, SMP, SMA SERTA UMUM, dari Probolinggo atau luar kota probolinggo, kita galang kemampuan bhs inggris, kalian pasti bisa bicara bhs inggris dg 22 kali ptm dan 2 kali praktek ke bromo. brochure

HARGA MURAH MERIAH, MODEL KHURSUS AKAN SEGERA BERUBAH KE MODEL ONLINE

NOTE:

NOTE: Inter google form : ONLY for the new participants from probolinggo who intends to register as offline, OTHERWISE choose Exter Google form if you are from out of probolinggo who intends to take course online

Propose for total meetings 24 PTM, (1 PTM = 2 sessions and 1 session = 45 minutes), and 2 meeting for Practice  to Native Speakers to Bromo. The range for 3 months,  

ENGLISH GUIDANCE

  • HOW to TO excellerate and practice your English well by the metode here?
  • We provide you learning English surely by speaking, listening, writing and reading by some ways that we do, such as motivating and giving some pre test first at the beginning, questions and answer in every lesson,  a number of certain structures, the main ideas and the supporting of the main ideas to rebuilt the paragraph, discussion, basic drills, stimulation game reflecting to your daily life communication, task at thome, enriching your vocabularies and practice to repeat what the native speaker said, and Practice to Bromo that’s it our goll, then the second to prepare PRESENTATION VIDIO recommended that after taking basic, you can pass to INTERMEDIATE LEVEL
  • Pre-test
  • Post-test
  • Certificate “BASIC – COMPETENT
  • Module relating to SKL (Standard Competency)

Four skills highly recommended for speaking, listening, reading, and writing.Please: arrange and write into your order.
The goal of this course could be alternatively chosen: 1) speaking to native speaker in 10 minutes, 2) presentation, video and casual post test

  • Payment could be paid either in cash or transfer into The Available Bank Accounts, (This, after you have fulfilled the google form or The Agreement below):  Mandiri Bank & BNI Bank. 
  • Down – Payment or deposit for 70% should be paid for 7 days before the date of the class started or at the time of booking course reservation, and the rest of 30% when the class has already passed for one month.
V O L U M E
1 Stu2 Stu3 stu
@@@
3,500.000,-2.500.000,-2.000.000,-
SILAHKAN DIORDER DULU – HARGA SEWKATU WAKTU BISA BERUBAH TANPA PEMBERITAHUAN
NONAMEGRADUATED IN
1TIA, 02, 032020-2021
2Diah D022019 – 2020
3Hardian2022
4N01 N02 N032019
5
DOCUMENT OF BROMO TOEFL VIDIOS.

YOUR TASK FOR REVIEW OR COMMENT AND SHORT VIDIO PRESENTATION / TITOK send to lecentrelcd04@gmail.com

Tinggalkan Balasan

Alamat email Anda tidak akan dipublikasikan. Ruas yang wajib ditandai *